RULES AND RENTAL CONDITIONS
The following rules and conditions are part of the rental agreement.
1. The rentee takes full responsibility of all the rental equipment.
2. The rental equipment is not insured. “Complete risk coverage” is available, the rate is 10% of the rental cost. Loss, theft and damage then become the responsibility of the renter for 75%.
3. In the case of theft or breakage, without risk coverage, the market value of the equipment will be charged to the rentee.
4. In the case of theft, the rentee is required to report the theft to the local Police
5. In the case of theft or loss of the rental equipment, with risk coverage, the rentee is required to pay a franchising fee of 25% of the market value of the equipment.
6. In the event of hired material being improperly treated and/or damaged, repairs will be charged to the hirer on the basis of the current repair price list regardless of any regulatory agreement.
7. Changing rental equipment during the rental period with material of the same value is always possible. Changing to material of an other category or of a higher value is also possible. The difference in value will be charged to the rentee. Should the rentee change to equipment of a lower value, there will be no refund.
8. The rental equipment has to be prepaid for the duration of the rental period. The latest return time is 9 am, on the day following the end of the rental period.
9. If the equipment is not returned within 7 days of the expiry of the rental period, it will be reported to the police as stolen.
10. The equipment may be returned before the end of the rental period. There will be no refunds.
11. Refund of rental costs will only be made in the event of injury and/or illness, when proven by medical certificate.
12. For the mounting, setting and repair of alpine ski bindings as well as the rental of alpine skis, it is necessary to sign a rental agreement. By signing the agreement, the rentee accepts the expert setting of the bindings, according to standards given by the binding manufacturer, as well as the rules and rental conditions.
13. The present rental agreement is deemed valid only after payment with credit card or the deposit of the value of the rental equipment in cash and/or a valid I.D. for the entire period of the rental.
14. In the context and with effect of Art. 13 of Decree No. 196/03 (Italian data protection code) the rentee/client states that he has been informed of the processing provisions and the purpose of the data processing in question as well as his rights in accordance with Art. 7 of Decree No. 196/03 and subsequent amendments. By signing these General Conditions of Rental the client explicitly confirms that he has received and taken note of the information mentioned above and, in view of the purpose contained therein, gives his consent in accordance with Art. 11 and in accordance with Art. 20 for processing, including the transfer and distribution of his data by the renter within the context of the aforementioned information.
15. The total amount is due upon signing this contract. The service is non-transferable. We kindly ask the rentee to treat the equipment carefully. We would like to thank you very much for choosing our company and we hope you will enjoy yourself.
16. By confirming an online reservation through www.rentandgo.it you declare to have read and to understand our cancellation policies and the rest of our procedures, as described at our support web page.